Skip to main content

Testimony on my lips PART ONE


Today, 12th April, 2013 mark the great beginning of testimonies on my lips. I am so happy to write this because I have waited so long for this day, I am going share with you my testimony and I would made sure that every word here doesn’t show any sign of pride or arrogance so as to give the due glory to God Himself, for him only has given me the testimony on my lips.
I learnt so many lessons during my job hurt, and that’s what I want to share humbly with you. I believe the Lord laid it in my heart to let you know why you have not still gotten that job. Every delay is never a denial; God only wants you to learn something. I got that vision from the scriptures. And I began asking God that “what do I need to learn now that I have not learnt?”. Even we, men would never buy a car for our 8yrs son as a birthday gift. So likewise God, he would never give you what would kill you in time.
God wants you to develop three aspects in your life. And He starts up by teaching you. You die the moment you stop learning, because God only deals with those ready to learn. He doesn’t want someone who is a graduate in his sight. He needs children that is why Jesus told His disciples that the kingdom of God is as the little children. Children learn faster and better than older adults.

Firstly he wants you to develop your mind- how to conceive things and think

Secondly, you need to develop your character- your character is your life as I told you in my book, creating something from nothing.

Thirdly, He wants you to know that only him and him alone can help you.

The moment you understand these things, automatically, God sees you as matured enough to get your dream job. And then the job hurting stops. I used to take it a job hurt before not until he opened my eyes to understand that as a child of God, you have the access to unlimited blessings. Prov 24 v 1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ARE YOU A CARROT, EGG OR COFFEE BEAN?

A young woman told her mother how hard her life was. She didn't know how she was going to make it and wanted to give up. She was tired of fighting and struggling. It seemed that as she solved a problem, another one arose. Her mother took her to the kitchen. She filled three pots with water. In the first pot, she placed carrots. In the second pot, she placed eggs. In the last pot, she put coffee beans. She let them sit and boil without saying a word.  After about 20 minutes, she turned off the burners. She fished the carrots out, and placed them in a bowl. She pulled the eggs out, and placed them in a bowl. Then she ladled the coffee out and place it in a bowl. Turning to her daughter she asked '' What do you see? ''.'' Carrots, eggs and coffee '' the daughter replied. The mother brought her closer and asked her to feel the carrot...

Parenting is the best opportunity to influence the world: How prepared are you?

O ne of the most amazing things I learnt this 2017 and is still learning is “Parenting”. I was privileged to see several things this year: the good, the bad, the beautiful and the ugly. I realized that parenting plays a major role in the outcome of our society. I realized that children who later become adults got most of their traits and genes (genotype and phenotype) from their parents: Intelligent parents most times (not 100%) breeds intelligent kids and dull parents hardly breeds intelligent kids (except in rare occasions) First, let us see how important parenting is - to the child and the world! Wikipedia defines parenting as “the process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development of a child from infancy to adulthood.” However, most people think parenting is just about giving birth. So I ask, how prepared are you? The biggest and hardest task in life is parenting. Do you know why? If you focus on being successful an...

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL-SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS - 21/03/2014

SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS - 21/03/2014 Yesterday’s message was titled “ THE WAY OF ESCAPE   ”. Today’s message is titled “ SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS ” as provided by Pastor E. A. Adeboye in Open Heavens Devotional (Adeboye, 2014). In today’s message, we have been asked to memorise  2Timothy 4:2:   "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all Iongsuffering and doctrine. and read   Luke 8:38-40.     The Bible in one year for today has been taken from   Ezekiel 16-12 and Psalms 67:1 -68:6   (Adeboye, 2014). The message is quoted below. God bless you for your contribution "There is one great sin of omission that contemporary followers of Jesus Christ are guilty of. We enjoy God's grace, forgiveness, healing, breakthrough, P9309 and joy but fail to share the good news with others so that they may become beneficiaries of the benevolence of the Almighty God. We tend to take interest in staying in our beautif...